Monday, August 27, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

About a month ago, I entered a contest on Facebook to win free Charlotte Bobcats gear through the "Free Stuff From Our Office" Contest.  Basically, it is a way for the team to get rid of last year's stuff to make room for the new Bobcats season.  I'm not picky so I entered the contest knowing good and well that I would never win.  Well, this morning was my morning.  I received an email from the Marketing Director of the Bobcats congratulating me on being one of the winners of the contest and asking when could I come by to pick up the prize.  I immediately thought about Evan and how happy he would be to get anything from the Charlotte Bobcats so I stopped by and picked it up on the way home from work today.  Below are some pictures of all the stuff we got in our goody box.

P.S. Sherry will probably kill me for posting these last two posts without her proof reading and approval.  LOL

 Photobucket
All of our gear laid out on the table!!!


Photobucket
Evan wearing Daddy's long sleeve shirt and giving a Bobcats cheer.  "GO BOBCATS!!!!!"


Photobucket
The boys being silly, showing off their prize.  Brody wasn't too happy here.


Photobucket
That is better.  He seems to enjoy the pom poms 


Photobucket
An autographed Bobcats basketball.  Now as to whose signature it is, that is anybody's guess.



Photobucket





5 comments:

  1. Awww, my sweet silly husband taught himself a lot about blogging tonight, folks! I'm so proud. Yes, I do want to edit some of his post (that's my OCD coming out again), but he knows and loves me anyway. I love that he won this little surprise because I know how much Evan loves sports. We are so thankful to have two professional sports teams in our city (Carolina Panthers NFL and Charlotte Bobcats NBA). Evan has been to a Bobcats game but is still waiting for the Panthers game (he did have a birthday party there though so he's pretty lucky). I am pretty sure a happier little boy could not have received these gifts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning! That looks like a pretty sweet prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evan and Brody both loved "their" prizes! Evan loves anything sports related and has been to a couple of Bobcats games. :-)

      Delete
  3. Sweet prize! My husband knows nothing about blogging, nor does he care to learn. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! This was Eddie's first attempt at it although he does get on to read what I write...I guess he has to make sure I'm not posting anything "negative." Ha!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails