Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Tornado Strikes Again

Photobucket
Brody making some improvements to Mommy's house.


Photobucket
"And this should go here."  

Photobucket
The destruction commences!  

Photobucket
This tornado came out of nowhere...no warning for the villagers of Little People Town!

Photobucket
The calm eye of the storm. 

Photobucket
And this is all that remains of the house that Mommy built.

Photobucket
This victim was still inside the house when the tornado hit.  
Photobucket
Brody offers up prayers for the victims of the tragedy.  Please pray for the victims and their families.  We will hold a memorial service tomorrow at noon.  In lieu of flowers, we are accepting donations to the Little People Town Children's College Fund!  :-(

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Babahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Such a sad sad day in Little People Land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Hehe! Hope you like your little surprise, girl! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I read this when you posted it, but never left a comment. Hmmm. Somebody must have interrupted me. I can't imagine who (Spencer and Elliott, she says under her breath).

    I think it must be a rule of being a toddler boy that they all go through this phase. My friends with girls do not report similar experiences. But all the boys I know do the exact same thing.

    Love Brody's jammies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He isn't that bad of a mess-maker, I guess, but I just like getting creative in my storytelling. I do get a little bummed when I build him something really cool, and he just trashes it! Haha! I can't wait until he builds me a really cool tower, and I get to knock it over. Tornado Mommy is coming -- look out! Hehe!

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Sam does the same thing to me and it's so depressing after all the work I put into it. Next time this happens I will remember this post and offer up a prayer for the victims -- which to be honest is usually the cleanliness of my dining room :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I am so ready for him to start the building phase instead of the tearing down phase!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails