Monday, August 13, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #7

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

Well, another Monday is here, but I have a lot of lovin' to give today despite this being my last week of summer before starting back to school.  We had a great weekend!

Loving cousins who show up at church dressed in coordinating outfits!

Photobucket
The "Smith" cousins:  Emma, Brody, Evan, Lanny, Cate & Reade (left to right)

Loving first tattoos!

Photobucket
1st Tattoo from Shane's Rib Shack, SC

Loving little boys who don't want to wash theirs off!

Photobucket
Yep, even after two baths and swimming in the pool, the tat remains!

Loving exploring bunk beds for their future room!

Photobucket
Evan insisted their bunk bed must have stairs instead of a ladder.  I like those better anyway!

Loving little cowboys and their horsey daddies!

Photobucket
Daddy is such a champ!
Loving sweet art made in church and the lessons the children learn.  Evan learned about "listening to God" and about God speaking to Moses through the burning bush!

Photobucket
I love his "burning" bush!

Loving boys practicing golf!

Photobucket
Uncle Paul loves golf so watching the boys practice was a special treat at Dick's Sporting Goods.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love those matching outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the navy and green color scheme that is so in right now...so preppy! :-)

      Delete
  2. That is an awesome cousin picture. Your kids are lucky to have close by- same age cousins. That is something my kids will never experience. It will just be the 2 of them. Sigh. That's OK. Brothers have to stick together.

    I agree with both you and Evan. Definitely stairs over a ladder for bunk beds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, six kids between my brother and I in 8 years is a little crazy, but it is a lot of fun! We actually had a couple request to move to a table further away from us at Sunday lunch because our kids were being a little wild. Ha, we are THAT family! Yes, I love the stair ones because they have extra drawer space on the steps. Perhaps, I am rushing it a tad, but I am so excited for them to eventually share a room! Of course, my boys do both sleep in their separate beds/cribs...uh hum! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I love the burning bush. My son is in VBS for the first time this week (he's only 3 1/2) and keeps talking about his crafts. Unfortunately they only get sent home on the last day so I haven't seen any of his yet :( But I know they will be just as adorable as Evan's burning bush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am sure they will! I used to love helping with VBS when we went to a more traditional church. My dad was a pastor so I usually helped teach children's church, Sunday School, and VBS. I organized one that was really great. Evan and Brody's nanny took them to her church's VBS, but most of our churches do them during the week and in the daytime so I don't get to go because of work. Where I lived and grew up, most church's did them in the evenings so working parents could still bring their kids. I don't get this place we live in these days...they think all moms stay at home! They do not "encourage" us working moms! :-(

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails