Saturday, August 11, 2012

A "P" Night

Last night was a "P" kind of night as we enjoyed Portofino's pizza, peek-a-boo, and Pinkberry frozen yogurt!  It was also a yummy kind of night too!  I tried to capture the yummy goodness and fun on my phone so I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.

Photobucket
The game of peek-a-boo commences as we wait for our pizza.

Photobucket
A blurry one that captures the fun of the game.  Just look at that happy face!

Photobucket
Silly boy wears his napkin as a cape!

Photobucket
My yummy Pinkberry.  I had to settle for peanut butter flavor with chocolate shavings because it replaced my favorite salted caramel.

Photobucket
Guess who's?  Yep, that would be Evan's!

Photobucket
Silly boy enjoys picking out his toppings.

Photobucket
This face does not fully show his appreciation for his strawberry Pinkberry.  After the first bite, I was pleasantly surprised when he started vehemently signing for "more."  Now, I have been trying to use a few signs for many months with the hope that one day it would catch on, and he would figure out how to communicate.  Until now, his way of telling us he wants more food is just to whine and reach for it with grabby fingers.  I wish I could have got the perfect signing with my camera, but it came as a complete surprise.  He, of course, will not do it when asked!   He did prove, however, that he does understand the meaning of the sign.  

Photobucket
Goofy picture of my big boy showing off his chocolate mustache!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails