Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Surprise for Blog Friends

I am not a fancy or professional blogger in the least, but I have recently been teaching myself how to give my blog a little face lift with new headers, etc.  I have also "met" a couple of bloggers recently that I have become particularly attached to.  How do you show blog friends who you don't know in real life your appreciation for them?  Well, I think I found a way to do it in my own little way.  Many people pay good money to get their blogs revamped with personalized details, and I have been learning to do similar things to my own blog.  In the spirit of blog friendship, I am honoring a couple of my new blog friends with some special trinkets for their blogs.

First, Natalie:

I know how much you love beagles and that your blog theme does reflect that already.  Hence the title of your blog.  I thought I could help that theme a little with these little blog headers and signatures.  I also made all of these headers to match your current blog headers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Next, Valerie:

I know you love sharks, and I thought about doing some shark themed ones for you, but I didn't think they'd go with your current blog theme.  I made these that hopefully will match your theme.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Girls, if you need help putting these up or want to trust me with putting them on your blogs, I can do so.  Hope you really do like them!


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Sherry! I love them! I cannot believe you did this for me! So, so, so sweet. Thank you so much. I'm going to try to add them to my blog right now. If I can't figure it out I will come crying to you in the morning. OMG. I can't wait to see how it looks!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I hope they fit on your sidebar but may need tweaking if they are too wide. Just let me know!

      Delete
  2. I also meant to tell you that I don't think I ever did do a finished nursery post. I have this one from when I was in the process.
    http://abeagleandababyaz.blogspot.com/2011/09/coming-right-along.html

    I'll keep looking though and see if I ever did do one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. I never did do a finished nursery post. I'll have to get on that. There is this one that has a few pictures. It was even before the other post I gave you the link for.
    http://abeagleandababyaz.blogspot.com/2011/08/doors.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I love it! I thought when I caught a glimpse of that bedding in that picture that I would. The green and aqua colors are adorable for a boy...or it would work for a girl too. And we can add another similarity to our list. Evan's room was a jungle/safari theme too...like Spencer's! Brody's was a pretty traditional blue boys room, but it actually had some nautical accents (the crib sheet and diaper stacker had anchors on it) so we might count that sort of similar to Elliott's. Hehe!

      Delete
  4. I love it!!!!!!!! I tried to stay awake and kept checking your blog for my surprise but I fell asleep. This is the best thing to wake up to! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, super cute. I LOVE your new button!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candi! You're another of my favs! Want some for one of your blogs?

      Delete
    2. I would love them, but I'm like Valerie, I probably wouldn't know how to use them, lol!

      Delete
  6. Okay I'm definitely stupid...I can't figure out how to add them. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left you a comment on your blog with instructions, but if you need more, you can e-mail me!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails