Monday, August 6, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #6

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

Well, this lovely Monday is almost gone, and I can't say that I am not glad.  It has just been one of those days.  But in the spirit of keeping these happy, I will try to find a few things to love on this crazy Monday.

Loving coming home to the sweetest boys in the world after a long day at work!

Loving finally turning in my final paper for this crazy summer class.  It is over, folks!  I didn't meet the minimum page limit, but I don't even care right now.  I am brain dead!

Loving reading all of your sweet blog posts that just make me smile on a not so great day!  Ya'll know ya'll rock!

Loving that my sweet little man likes to color me sweet pictures like this!



Loving this sweet backpack that I have just got to buy my little man for his first year in big school.  He didn't need a backpack for preschool because they gave him a special bag so I really want him to have a special one that he will love!

Yes, he wants Spiderman!  

Loving that it is finally bedtime!  Goodnight, folks!


Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. I love the picture and the backpack. Spencer loves spiderman, which is weird because he's never seen cartoons or any of the movies.

    Re: your comment to Valerie about Evan and his baby puking- Spencer didn't make it on the growth chart until he was 9 months, and even then he was in the 3rd percentile. Our boys are just so similar! He never had problems spitting up though. I think he spit up like twice in his entire first year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just a boy thing...they have to have superheroes! But if you have cable, you might like introducing him to a channel called The Hub. It shows lots of old cartoons and Evan loves it...Daddy does too! (Transformers, Batman, Spiderman, etc.) So much better than all the new junk cartoons...I have banned Cartoon Network from my house!

      Now, Natalie, you are falling into the mistake my doctors and other healthcare providers did of calling this unusual phenomenon "spitting up." I know spit up...this was full on projectile vomiting...the entire contents of his stomach after I would feed him breast milk would come up. My sis-in-law had the same issue with her son of the same age so we battled that one together. But yes, our little men are very similar, and I know they would love each other! :-)

      Delete
  2. For grace before supper every night we say what we are thankful for. It is good to remember that even in the midst of the most frustrating days there is usually one or two things which are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is an excellent way to share and give thanks, Natasha! We usually ask Evan to tell us about his day, but maybe we'll start doing this. Of course, when I am in school, I get very few dinners with the family. :-(

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails