Monday, August 20, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #8

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

Although I am not loving that I am going to be back in school tonight, I am loving these special treats:

Loving little boys loving on their special little friends!

Photobucket


Loving those same little boys who have also learned to give kisses.  Yes, sometimes they are wet ones!

Loving little boys who like to drink the water right out of the spout.  Hey, at least he isn't drinking the dirty bath water!

Photobucket


Loving little boys with fish in their mouths!

Photobucket


Loving little men learning to ride without training wheels.  Some progress was made as we convinced him to give it a try.

Photobucket


Loving strong daddies who can hold onto the back of the bike with one hand to help teach little ones to ride without training wheels.

Photobucket


Loving little brothers who watch everything that big brother does!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Loving cute little bare feet and toes!

Photobucket


Loving little guys who fall asleep while shopping for back to school supplies!

Photobucket


Loving big boys who enjoy watching "The Hunger Games" so much, they beg to watch it again the next day! Yes, Evan, we will watch it again soon.

Happy Monday, everybody!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Evan!!!!!!! Is he beyond proud of himself? That's just so exciting. Did he start school today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't congratulate him yet, Valerie! We had to "force" him to try it, and he isn't doing it on his own yet. He literally threw a fit when I suggested taking the training wheels off. :-)

      Delete
  2. My son drinks the bath water and my husband finds it so gross. Me, I think there are worse things in life :)

    I'm lovin' my bed as I have a brutal cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, sorry you aren't feeling well, Natasha! Well, I'm glad he just drinks it from the spout and not the actual water he is sitting in. He does like pouring buckets of water on his head though. Ha!

      Delete
  3. Spencer is getting a bike from his grandparents for his birthday. He has requested one with no training wheels. I don't think that's a good idea. You know his history with the facial injuries and ER visits!

    Love all the adorable pictures of Brody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like my posts are way too one-sided with more pics of Brody than Evan. Brody is just more "available" for cute shots right now. I would really prefer they be more equal. :-( Of course, I have a lot more prior posts of Evan since he was the first child so long (I know you know exactly what I mean) so I guess it is only fair to let Brody have some of the spotlight now. Oh, the bike without training wheels is definitely a scary concept. We haven't let go yet. I tried to hold it up for him, but man, that is hard work. I think it is definitely a daddy job! ;-)

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails