Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters #6


Well, since this is my last Friday before hitting the books again for another semester, I thought I would honor it with my letters.  I'm linking up with Ashley again this week.  Head over and check her out!

Dear Ashley:  Thanks for doing these weekly posts.  They really get me thinking.  Oh and you made it to over 2000 followers...yikes!  I think I would be so self-conscious if I had that many readers on this little ol' blog, but you do it with style and grace!

Dear Evan:  I am so excited to meet your kindergarten teacher next week.  Your little Spiderman backpack came in the mail last night, and you were loving it!  I know you are going to have such an exciting year, but Mommy is still a little sad that you are growing up so fast.



Dear Brody:  I can't wait to meet your teacher either and show you all the fun you are going to have at school in a few weeks.  Your little rocket ship lunch box arrived as well, and it is so adorable.  Now, I just have to plan lots of yummy lunches to put in it for you.



Dear School:  I am not ready to go back to see you on Monday night.  I feel like I barely had any break at all.  Although Con Law, Real Estate Finance, Family Law, and Carolina Distinctions does sound like roses and butterflies, I am just not ready for you.

Dear Work:  I know we are short staffed a little right now, but I would really appreciate it if you stopped piling on the work for a little while since I will be adjusting to being back in school next week.  Thanks!

Dear Beach:  I cannot wait a second longer to sink my toes into you.  Just a couple more weeks of craziness, and I am there with you!

Photobucket


Dear Hubby:  You are just wonderful as always.  Thanks for the love and attention that you give to me and our babies everyday.  Thanks for the dinners and the laundry and the housecleaning too!  I can truly and honestly say you are the best there is!

Dear God:  What can I say, I just couldn't do any of this without you!  Thank you for being with our family and blessing us in every way.  Thank you for helping us through the tough times, past, present and future.  You are truly my reason for being!


Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower! I am also a fellow blogger from NC! :) You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I love the beach too! It is so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sherry --

    I hope you have a really good time at the beach and know that God is with your whole family as school, school, more school and work all ramps up. Also, enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Natasha! It will be much needed by then, I'm sure!

      Delete
  4. I am so jealous about you going to the beach. I want to go next summer. This is the part that I hate the most about having a baby- it's just so hard to go anywhere. I know in 6 months it will be easier though, so I just have to be patient. What beach are you going to? Are you going to also be celebrating your/our birthday(s) while there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I do usually end up celebrating "our" birthday during our Labor Day weekend beach trip. We go to Myrtle Beach because there is so much for kids to do there...and lots of shopping for me. I am waiting to do school clothes shopping until then. We did take Brody to the beach last year, but we do live substantially closer than you guys. It is about a 3 and a half hour drive and the boys usually ride well. My brother's family also has a beach house up in Ocean Isle, NC about an hour north of Myrtle Beach. My nephew's birthday is the same day as Spencer's so we will probably celebrate with him sometime that week. Charlotte is also hosting the lovely Democratic National Convention that week so we are getting the "heck" out of dodge if you know what I mean. My work and school are closing that week so we get to spend a few extra days at the beach...although Evan will miss a couple days of school. Ooops! :-)

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails