Friday, August 3, 2012

Human Tornado

Do not let this innocent face fool you!

Photobucket


He is a human tornado!  5 minutes into his day he will turn his play room into this...

He goes from one station to the next just pulling out stuff with no intention of playing with it.  He knocks over chairs on his path of destruction too.  A ball haphazardly thrown here, a stuffed animal thrown there, a book, a car or truck across the room.  The cars and trucks hold his fascination the longest as he "drives" them around the house.   Later he'll pull out puzzles just to dump out the pieces all over the floor.
We love you, Mr. Brody, even though you do like to make messes!  Of course, mommy recently taught you to pick up the puzzle pieces and put them back in the box, and you seemed to like that game.  There is hope for you yet!  

8 comments:

  1. No way that cute face could have done all that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great and normal HOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! It actually usually gets a lot worse. Daddy had sent this picture to me at work because the mess had been made so quickly after he had just picked up and vacuumed 5 minutes before. I think our little man's speed is definitely worthy of the title of tornado! :-)

      Delete
  3. Spencer went through that phase where he would just dump everything on the floor and move on. I was looking for a particular picture recently and was reminded of the time we were leaving for a vacation and while I was packing he went in his room and trashed it....right before we were supposed to leave. I was so mad! It was a good day when he finally outgrew that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evan wasn't that bad at dumping stuff out, but we actually lived in a tiny apartment because we had just moved to Charlotte at the time. I think Evan has more of my OCD tendencies and likes his stuff pretty neat. Brody will probably act more like his daddy. Although I can't stand the messes and must pick it all up every night before I go to bed, this is still one of my favorite stages. :-)

      Delete
  4. That's what I call my daughter. I tell her all the time that when she leaves a room it looks like a tornado has just come through!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the teenage girl mess...I don't envy you there! ;-)

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails