Monday, August 27, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #9

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

It's another lovely Monday, and I'm back to compose another list of random things I'm loving.  Why, you ask?  Because it makes me happy.  Because it gives me something positive to think about on a usually dismal kind of day.  I like to begin my week on a positive note!

Loving comparison photos like this of brothers who wore the same outfit at the same age at the same fun place!



Loving Daddies who love their babies, and babies who love their daddies so much they want to be with them all the time.

This little guy has been so clingy to Daddy lately and fusses when Daddy leaves a room without him.  He fell asleep on Daddy in church after feeding him some of his cheese crackers and offering him his water.  It just melts my heart!

Loving little boys who have learned to give high fives!



Loving big boys who show off on the monkey bars!



Loving only four more days until the beach!

Loving that I get all next week off from work and school.  Thank you, DNC!

What are you all loving this week?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails