Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How Boys Play Dress Up

Oh, you didn't think boys could play dress up?  Well, these boys know how to have fun and dressing up and pretending is one of their favorite activities.  Evan usually goes for his favorite cowboy attire, and Brody has really been loving his bling bling lately.   Brody raided the drawer and found these crazy mardi gras beads from Evan's preschool "bling" day.  Mommy added the pirate hat, shirt, and eye patch. We had a pretty lazy weekend so both boys stayed in their pajamas a lot.  I apologize now that you may get cuteness overload here!

Photobucket
It's baby bling bling pirate!

Photobucket
The eye patch really made the look. 

Photobucket
"What are you looking at?  Argh!"

Photobucket
Cowboy and Pirate brothers

Photobucket
I think I could just eat this pirate up!

Photobucket
Look out, he's got a gun!

Reminds me of this little pirate:

Photobucket
Evan ~ 2 years old

Or this little cowboy:

Photobucket
Evan ~ Almost 3 years


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love that they play dress up!! They both just look so cute. Do they normally play well together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess they play as well as two boys of five and one can. They do sword fight together now which is so cute. Evan is really good about being patient with Brody although he does occasionally get frustrated when Brody doesn't do what he wants. I am pretty sure Brody does it on purpose to aggravate him! ;-)

      Delete
  2. What sweethearts. Spencer loves dressing up, and he usually dresses up over pajamas! It goes without saying that I love the comparison shots. Evan looks so thoughtful as a 2 year old pirate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a pirate for Halloween that year, and it was definitely my fav. Liked it so good he did it last year too. You know the comparison shots were especially for you! ;-)

      Delete
  3. So cute!! That is one of my boys fav pastimes also! Our dress up bin is massive-superheroes, animals, knights, fireman, doctor (I go to Wal-mart the day after Halloween to stock up:). I found my boys dressing up baby brother today with a pirate hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, most of our dress up costumes are part of old halloween costumes too with some hero hats and accessories too. I think I like boy dress up clothes better than girls although I did buy my niece a whole "trunk full" of girl dress up clothes for her 3rd birthday and that was probably her favorite present ever!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails