Monday, September 17, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #12

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

I can't believe another Monday is here again!  This weekend went way too fast.  I guess they all do these days.  *Sigh*  In the spirit of looking on the bright side, here is what I'm loving right now:

Loving little boys who love their "cool" new car!

Photobucket


Loving great deals on said new car.

Loving successful DIY projects with the husband.

Photobucket


Loving things being level!

Photobucket


Loving awesome goals scored by my little soccer player!

Photobucket
Go #2!
Loving little boys who get special treats at Pinkberry for great soccer games and for having an awesome and amazing week at school.  He did so well that he got recognition for having great character this week and apparently his reward at school was getting to dance with the principal.  Apparently, that is a big deal!

Photobucket
Mango froyo with blueberries, gummy bears, and chocolate covered pretzels.  Yum!  

Loving little boys who enjoy sleeping in their new car!

Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is a great list of things to be loving on this Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natasha! It was a very long and tiring Monday so I'm thankful for these little rays of sunshine in it.

      Delete
  2. I will never understand why kids like gummy bears in their ice cream/frozen yogurt. Spencer picks those for his topping too. Why would you want something so chewy in your creamy frozen treat. Remember bubble gum ice cream? That makes NO sense.

    Brody looks so peaceful sleeping in his car seat. I wish my kids would do that. They are not car seat sleepers. At all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. He does some weird combinations. I stick with the more "natural" toppings. But why will kids eat such weird stuff like this but not eat their "normal" veggies and food? Ha!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails