Saturday, September 22, 2012

ABC's of Evan

Photobucket


Age: 5 years, 5 months, 26 days 

Bed size:  Double but I prefer Mommy and Daddy's new King.

Chore you hate:  Eating my food and picking up after my little brother.

Dog's name: I don't have a real one but sometimes I pretend my baby brother is a puppy named "Sparky."  He's the cutest puppy in the world.  I also have a stuffed chocolate lab puppy that is named "Ace" and hope to one day have a real one.  

Essential item to start your day: Go potty!  Then, I like to lay in bed and watch my cartoons, but I usually have to get up and get my clothes on for school so I can eat breakfast and not be late. 


Favorite color: Green and Orange...I'm a bit indecisive like my mom.  


Gold or Silver:  If I win an Olympic medal, I would prefer it be gold.  But if it is a coin to play a video game at the store, I prefer silver (quarters).  

Height:  3 feet, 9 inches

Instruments you play: I play my drums and harmonica.


Job title: Student, Little Brother Keeper, Video Game Player, Athlete, Mommy and Daddy's Big Helper

Key to a Happy Life: Have a Good Mommy, Daddy and Brody

Living arrangements: I live with my Mommy, Daddy, and little brother (sometimes puppy) Brody in our house in Charlotte, NC. 

Mom's name: Sherry (yes, I do know her name)

Nicknames: E or Big E

Overnight hospital stay:  When I was born and when I was about 6 months when they needed to check me out because I wasn't growing fast enough.  I was fine...I just don't really like to eat and am a skinny mini. 

Pet Peeve: When little brother takes my stuff and when he pulls all my books off my shelf and pulls my clothes out of my drawers and makes a mess.  When other kids say things that aren't nice and not true to hurt my feelings. 

Quote from a movie: "I'm gonna bust your face off."  - Transformers (Yes, he loves this one.)

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: A younger brother named Brody that I love more than anything in the world.  

Time you wake up: During the week, I have to wake up at 6:30 a.m., but I usually lie in bed and watch TV for a few minutes before I have to get ready for school.  On Saturday, I usually sleep until 8:00 a.m. if I don't have an early athletic game.

Underwear:  I like my Star Wars underpants best.  

Vegetable you dislike: Broccoli (Mommy doesn't even think I've tried it though.)

Ways/Reasons you run late: Because I don't want to quit playing and put my shoes on and get ready to go.

X-rays you've had: Only dental

Yummy food you like to eat: Steak, popcorn shrimp, chicken nuggets, pepperoni pizza, and chocolate.

Zoo animals you like: Elephants and Turtles


4 comments:

  1. Dear Evan,

    I like your signature very much. I forgot to tell your brother, but I like his too. I hope you will be doing more posts is the future. You're in kindergarten now. Time to start contributing to the ol' family blog.

    You remind me a lot of my older brother with your love of Star Wars. I think it's pretty cool that kids are still into that some 30ish years after those movies came out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, George is making a killing off those books/movies with all the new movies, cartoons, and merchandise. We have at least a dozen light sabres in our house. - Mom

      Delete
  2. I loved learning more about you Evan. And you run late for the same reason my son Sam runs late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yep, that's probably a universal kid thing. They're on their own time for sure!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails