Thursday, September 13, 2012

My "Free" Photo Book



Yep, I'm a sucker for something free...especially when it also involves pictures of my kiddos.  When I got this e-mail today from Shutterfly about a free 8X8 photobook, I could not pass it up even though it meant I had to work super fast to get something ready to publish.  Seriously, I was racing against the clock to get this thing done.  I decided to do this one of our recent beach trip.  Although I would have loved to put a little more time into it, I think the kiddos will love it!


Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

4 comments:

  1. Guess what I did last night until very close to midnight? Ordered my free photo book from shutterfly! But of course you knew I would, because we are life twins.

    The difference is that my photo book is from our Disneyland trip in January 2011. How insanely behind am I?

    You book came out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is hilarious! I hope you posted your book so I can see it! I would have done our Disney World trip, but I know that one is going to take me a long time, and I want it to be more involved. Plus, I am sure it will be a lot longer than 20 pages...it was our first family trip to Disney so we took a ton of pictures. Imagine that! Ha! I figured the beach one could be done more in a rush. That is hilarious that we both did this last night. Some might call us insane, but I think we are just awesome! :-)

      Delete
  2. That looks awesome! I got the same e-mail and decided not to do it but after looking at yours I wish I had. sigh. Obviously we are not life twins :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Natasha, we are very similar though, and I almost decided against it. I was at work when I got the e-mail and then had to go to school. I wouldn't have gotten it done except I didn't have my usual second class that last until 9:00.

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails