Monday, September 3, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #10

Wow, ten of these babies!  I'm on a roll, folks!  And since I am currently sitting in a hotel room at the BEACH, I have lots of loving to share!  Sometimes, Mondays can be the greatest!

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

Loving having the whole week off from work and school!  This should definitely happen more often!

Loving successful first days at kindergarten!

Photobucket


Loving little boys who love the beach, sand and water!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Loving sweet little naps on the beach!



Loving big boys who love the water slides!



Loving sweet rides on the lazy river!


Loving only two days until my birthday!  Look out, 32, I am ready for ya!

Loving my blog buddy and Arizona twinsie, Natalie!  Go over and check her out and show her some birthday love because we share the same birthday!  And I called her my "twin" before I even found out we had the same birthday because of all the other things we have in common.  We are both rocking being cute blondes with two boys practically the same ages (born in the same years) who love photographing our kids, living fun lives, doing comparisons like these, dressing our boys in cute clothes, and just a whole host of random things that are almost too similar to believe!  Also, she is super funny and witty!  They say everyone has a twin somewhere, and I am so happy she's mine!  (She's paranoid and thinks every time she reads her name somewhere, it is going to be bad.  I don't know why she'd think that because she's so lovable and adorable! Maybe we both have little self-esteem issues too.  Ha!)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That is some awesome Monday lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous y'all are at the beach! I hope you're having a wonderful time, although it looks like you definitely are. And, happy birthday a little early!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Valerie! Hope you're having a good weekend too although I know you are busy packing!

      Delete
  3. What I'm Lovin' About Your What You're Lovin' Monday: The last paragraph all about me, me, me! You are so awesome. And we are so awesome, birthday and life twin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your careful use of grammar above! Ha! :-)

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails