Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sometimes and Always #7

I can't believe another Tuesday is here (and almost gone) again.  Is it just me or is the summer flying by?  I'm linking up again with Megan over at Mackey Madness because these posts really get me to "come out of my shell" a little.  Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

Sometimes - I feel so unappreciated at work.  *Sigh*  It has just been one of those days.

Always - I am just thankful to have a decent job these days and hopeful of future prospects as I grow my career and education.


Sometimes - I really get so fed up with how rude people can be.  Seriously, it's like rules (social or otherwise) just don't apply to them.  *Sigh again* Just one of those days!

Always - Thankful that I was "raised" right and know how to use my manners and treat people with respect even when they don't do the same to me.  Golden rule, folks!

Sometimes - I can't believe how quickly time seems to be passing.  Is it really already the end of July?

Always - I am anxiously awaiting our beach trip at the end of August although that means I will also be returning to school for another grueling semester.

Sometimes - I can't believe Evan starts Kindergarten in just a few weeks!

Always - I am so proud of him and know he is ready!

He made it to W in one of his summer workbooks.  This is just a refresher since he already knows how to write all his letters.  
He started math!  He is learning to add with the help of his nanny!

Sometimes - I can't believe a good deal!

Always - I have to snatch up a good deal when I see it!  These books at Target were a great find in the $1 bins, and I had to snatch them up for the boys' collection.



Sometimes - I am so sad for my little guys when they have to endure painful shots.

Always - I am so thankful for vaccines that keep our little ones safe from terrible diseases!

Brody did so well getting his 15 month shots and barely whimpered.  He went right to sleep in the car...takes a lot out of a little one!

Sometimes - I just need to see these faces to remind me that everything is right in the world.

Photobucket


Always - I need to get home and give them all a big hug and kiss.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I completely sympathize with the whole job issue. I'm so sorry you're dealing with it too!! Bigger and better things one day. Bigger and better things. Can that be our motto?

    How exciting that Evan is starting kindergarten. Are you ready!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Bigger and better things for us. Here's to us...we rock! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Wow, looks like your Evan is ready for first grade!!I especially hear you on people being rude. Thanks for your sweet and funny comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Erin! He is pretty smart and loves learning...I hope that last a while 'cause I know how boys can be. Haha!

      Delete
  3. I'm right there with you on the vaccines. It sucks to see them cry when they get a shot, but the shot is so much better than having them suffer from a deadly preventable disease.

    Sorry you had a rough day at work. Days like that are no bueno. I hope today was better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the small level of pain is definitely worth it for the protection they receive. Well, today wasn't that much better, but I made it through. Haha!

      Delete
  4. I can't believe how fast summer is flying by!! I am so ready for cool fall weather, though!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Megan! So excited about the new little baby on the way! :-)

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails