Friday, July 13, 2012

Brody's 1st Year Scrapbook


It is finally done!  I am so proud of it.  I loved Evan's handmade first year scrapbook, but with all the pictures and my crazy life right now, I knew that it just wasn't feasible to attempt to do the same with Brody's.  Digital scrapbooking has really become such a wonderful and cost-efficient (and quite frankly less messy) way of preserving those special memories.  I tried to model Brody's scrapbook after the way I did Evan's since I loved it so much.  I wrote both boys a special poem for their books too.  Hope this book inspires others to create something beautiful!


Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is just perfect. I absolutely LOVE it!! You did such an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! You can tell you worked so hard on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie! I can't wait to see it printed!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails