Monday, July 9, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #2

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

I'm back again this week for more Monday lovings.  Don't we all need a pick-me-up for Mondays?  Help me brighten this dull day by linking up and sharing your loves for the week.  Here's what I'm loving right now:

  • Loving cheese faces like these!  
Photobucket

  • And this one too. 
Photobucket
He thinks he's so funny getting hold of Daddy's sunglasses. 
  • And especially this one!
Photobucket
Yep, that's a real temper tantrum face right there.  And yes, he looks just like me...I'm so proud!  Haha!
  • Loving that this baby has learned to give "love." 
Photobucket
This is what he did when I told him to give "love" to his lion.  Nevermind the headpiece our lion friend wears...he has a very wild mane with hair that sheds everywhere!


  • Loving that he learned to ride too.
Photobucket

  • Loving that Evan learned to play limbo at the pool.
Photobucket



  • Loving weekends spent at home doing very little except resting, spending time with family, and catching up on some DVR shows and movies.  The hubby and I enjoyed watching Clash of the Titans and The Adventures of Tintin (We ordered that one on pay-per-view for Evan and he decided he'd rather watch Star Wars again.  He would have really liked it because it had pirates in it.)  


What are you all loving this week?  If you don't want to link up a post, then leave it in a comment below.  Have a great week!


Photobucket





3 comments:

  1. Is that a shark on Brody's shirt???? His outfit is so cute nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are totally cheeseball faces! I LOVE the fact that your lion needs a wrap to keep his hair under control!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails