Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Portraits

I had been wanting to get some portraits done since Brody turned one year old wearing the same outfit his big brother wore.  I had lots of pictures of Evan from his school and sports pictures to give to family and needed some of Brody.  On Father's Day, we decided to go to the same studio we had Evan's pictures made at so that we could get similar poses done.  This is one of those studios where you get a ton of prints instantly, and we also got a CD of all the images.  They have a really cheap package ($9.95 for a ton of pictures of all one pose) but then you have to spend money to get other poses individually.  It is still a great affordable option to get photos to send to friends and family.  Since it was Father's Day, Daddy even got a special keepsake mug with his babies' picture on it, and Mommy made him get in a picture too!  I think they all turned out so cute, and since the boys wore red, white, and blue it kind of goes for the 4th of July too.

Photobucket

I made this side by side comparison of Evan's and Brody's portraits to compare them.  Anyone who knows them knows they don't actually look that much alike (Evan looks like Daddy and Brody looks like Mommy), but in this picture, they do look surprisingly similar.  They were both the happiest babies with the cutest smiles, and the lighting actually makes their hair look the same color (Evan's is red, and Brody's is turning more blonde every day).  


Photobucket
Brody - 1 Year

Photobucket
Evan - 5 Year

Photobucket
Brothers

Photobucket
Love Brody's silly face.

Photobucket
Big brother love

Photobucket
Brother kisses

Photobucket
Love the way Brody is looking at big brother.

Photobucket
Another shot like big brother's.

Photobucket
Close up of that sweet face.

Photobucket
My baby is so big now.  *Sniff*

Photobucket
Posing like a GQ model.

Photobucket
A Father's Day Picture - The Reese boys

Photobucket
Daddy loves his boys.  

Photobucket
Daddy hopes this one is a hint at his future.

Photobucket
Sweet little football player

Photobucket
We think Evan will be a kicker, and Brody will be a linebacker.

Photobucket
Serious face!

Photobucket
Look who's one!

Photobucket
Sweet black and white

Photobucket
Awwww!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry! Thanks for checking out my blog.

    Your boys are darling. If you spend any time on my blog at all you will soon learn that I LOVE a good comparison photo opportunity. The one of your boys in the matching sailor suit is awesome.

    The rest of the pictures are fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just wonderful. I'm absolutely in love with the football ones. Seriously, these are after my own heart!!!!

    Could Brody have any more beautiful eyes and eyelashes? I'm sure y'all hear that all the time though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Natalie! I am just so "sentimental" when it comes to my boys growing up and love these special little outfits they wear. My oldest wore it for his dedication/christening because he was older. My youngest was dedicated earlier, but I still wanted a picture in the outfit. :-)

    Valerie, you know the football ones were daddy's favorites. I didn't get those printed, but I think they are just too cute. I have always been in love with Brody's eyes and eyelashes and usually get comments like "he should be a girl, etc." but I think great eyes are not just for girls, ya know? Haha! I mean, what girl is going to be able to resist when he bats those lashes at her? I know I can't! His eyes are actually turning green which I'm happy about because his daddy and I both have green eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails