Monday, July 16, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #3


The Sweet Life of the Reeses

I'm back again for more Monday lovin'!  I hope you will join me in making this Monday a little brighter.  If you already do a link up that is a weekend recap, we'd love for you to share it with us!  Just link it up below!

Loving special time with family visitors from out of state and pictures like this:

Photobucket
Great-Grandma from California with grands and great-grands!

Loving special dates with my little big boy to see great movies like Brave!  We even got a great lesson out of it about listening to one another!

Loving a new camera that takes pictures like these:

Photobucket
Sweet face!

Photobucket

Loving the funny things that get said in our house on a daily basis!  Daddy said, "Stop pulling your hair.  That's why you've got a hole in your head!"  Haha!  Our son has a bad habit of pulling out his hair!  


Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! You got to see Brave. I hope y'all loved it!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really did. Evan giggled a lot...he especially liked the redheaded triplets and their crazy antics!

      Delete
  2. Love Brody's little outfit. BTW- I am always terrified I'm going to call him Brady. My husband's cousin has a little boy named Brady. He's a bit older, but looks very similar to Brody. I'm explaining this so I can apologize in advance if I ever call him Brady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's alright! I'd understand. I actually call the roll these days when I am addressing any of the kids...especially when we are together with my brother's family of 4 kids. Crazy!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails