Monday, July 23, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #4

The Sweet Life of the Reeses


Loving coming up with things I love and am thankful for as we enter a new week.  No matter how trying and depressing a Monday can be, I think we can all benefit from looking on the brighter side of things and finding those little and big things that make us smile!  Join the fun and share your loves for the week!  


Loving sweet kisses like these!

Photobucket


Loving silly string!  Oh, big brother got us good!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Loving young love!

Photobucket
Evan and his first girlfriend!

Loving little boy slumber parties complete with pajamas, popcorn, and staying up late watching a superhero movie!

Photobucket


Loving little boys learning to play golf!

Photobucket

Loving posts like this one at the M.O.B. Society today.  Although I know I have a few years before I really have to worry too much about the "sex" talk with my boys, I am so happy that there are good women out there with so much wisdom and advice to share.  I am so worried about the onslaught of worldly views on sex that may tempt my sons one day, and I pray that God will give me the right words to say when the time comes to lead them in the right direction.  Coincidentally, our pastor's sermon yesterday was also on this same topic, and it was so well done.  If you have a little time, go and listen to a little of it here.

I am pretty much loving all things boy these days.  I am also loving being reminded every day of how lucky I am to have found the one and only man for me!  I love you and the beautiful life we share together, Eddie!  Although I am not loving that my husband is leaving me today to go out of town to Atlanta for a few days for work, I am so thankful that I have a husband that I can trust and depend on to be there for me and our family.

Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. Love the sweet brothers kissing. Evan is so sweaty. I wonder if Brody was like, blech. Get off of me stinky brother. Ha ha!

    I can't really tell in the picture. Does Evan have Star Wars sheets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about Brody, but I did tell him not to get close to me with his sweaty self! ;-) Yes, the Star Wars sheets were a "splurge" from Pottery Barn Kids. He wanted the whole bedding set, but we compromised on the sheets. We had recently re-decorated his room in a space theme, and I loved his bedding from Target.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails