Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Letters #4

I have been so busy on this lovely Friday.  Work was crazy, and I am just now taking a few minutes to write this before I get some food in my babies' bellies.  We are also waiting for my parents and family members who are visiting from California and Indiana to get here.  We are so excited.  But it wouldn't be Friday lately if I didn't post my letters for the week.

Dear New Camera:  I am already seriously in love with you, and you just arrived last night.  I haven't had much time to play with you, but I love the pictures you've already taken of my beautiful boys!  I can't wait to learn some new tricks with you.

Photobucket
Smiling for the new camera.  He loves that he has his own paparazzi!  

Photobucket
I love that the new camera captures this beautiful face...even when its dirty!

Photobucket
Sweet boy!

Photobucket
Beautiful!

Dear Grandma, Aunt Lorraine, and Uncle Floyd:  Ya'll are like a mile from me.  Why haven't I seen ya'll yet?  Let's get this show on the road.  We got some hugs to give!

Dear Rain:  I am so thankful for you, but I would appreciate your letting us have some sun this weekend too. Thanks a bunch!

Dear Weekend:  You always go too fast...stay a while this time, okay?

Dear Hubby:  Oh my goodness, you are truly the "bestest" EVER!  You cleaned the house today, and it looks awesome.  I love you to the moon!

Dear Brody:  Please keep up the walking and stop playing in the toilet.  Love ya kiddo!

Photobucket
So happy to be walking!

Dear Evan:  You are so funny!  Thank you for trying to clean Brody up when he tried to play in the toilet.  You are an awesome big brother!

Photobucket
Love that face too!

So head on over to Ashley's blog and link up your letters of the week.  It is fun, ya'll!

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Aww, sweet letters! And those kiddos of yours are adorable! Visiting from Friday's Letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves me some little chubby baby legs!! Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, those legs are the cutest...and so ticklish too! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I love when my hubby cleans the house!! So sweet!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1. Oooh. What kind of camera?

    #2. I see you green Old Navy dress in the background! Cute!

    #3. Toilet playing. Ugh. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got the Canon T3i. I love that dress! I know, what is it about the toilet that is so fascinating? He just loves water wherever he can get it. I hope that means he'll be easier to potty train!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails