Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love and Marriage Makes You Healthier!

I love this blog I just found and had to share it.  The Frugal Dad has some interesting things to say, and his graphics are pretty amazing.  I'd check him out if I were you.  I particularly enjoyed this post on love and marriage.  I have heard before that research has shown that married people live healthier, happier, and wealthier lives.  That is nice to hear these days when it seems like everywhere we look marriages are ending in bitter divorce.  I say if you want a bitter marriage and divorce, move to Hollywood!  I am just so glad to read about marriage in a more positive light because I do think my life is 1000% better because of my devoted spouse who chose to spend his life by my side.




(I cannot figure out how to make this graphic fit on my page correctly.  This is set to "X-large" but if I leave it the original image size, it is too big and you cannot read the whole thing.  Just click on the image to go to his site and read it.)

Source: http://FrugalDad.com

May we all live...

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really like this! It is very nice to see that being married does have benefits considering it feels like society doesn't take it quite as seriously now as, say, 20 years ago. Thanks Kim Kardashian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes, her and many others!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails