Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sometimes and Always #4

That's right, folks!  Fourth week of doing the Sometimes and Always link ups.  Hey, when I promise, I deliver!  Hehe!  Hop on over to Mackey Madness and join the fun!


Sometimes - I am jealous when my husband gets to be home in the evenings spending time with our babies while I am at school.


Always - I am so thankful that our babies have a wonderful daddy who is there for them when I can't be, and I remember that it is hard work feeding two kids dinner, giving them baths, and trying to get them to go to sleep by one's self.  Trust me, baby, I know!




Sometimes - I worry that all this education stuff is not going to pay off.  Seriously, the debt is overwhelming!


Always - I remember that I am following a greater PLAN.




Sometimes - I just want to pack up and travel the world (okay, seriously, this is always).


Always - I enjoy planning these trips online.  I have "booked" my fantasy trips a dozen times and keep checking the prices.  We are planning a big celebratory trip next Spring before I graduate and begin that grueling bar prep experience.  We want to go somewhere tropical and relaxing, but we will be taking out kids with us.  I cannot imagine going anywhere without them which may surprise some followers.  We have priced trips to Hawaii, Bahamas, a Disney cruise, and Cancun.  I really think we are leaning towards going to Cancun because we can stay at an all-inclusive resort and come out cheaper than all the other destinations.  Plus, I would love the cultural experience for the children and getting to see the ancient ruins of Chichén Itzá and the Mayan pyramid which is one of the great wonders of the world.  Hey, I'm just trying to check things off my bucket list!  My husband and I have already been to Hawaii, but if you have been to any of these destinations and have advice, I welcome it.  We are currently starting the process of getting passports for us and the kids which looks to cost about $500.  The all-inclusive resort is Club Med Cancun.  If anyone has stayed at one of those resorts, I'd love to hear about it.  




Sometimes - I wonder how any baby can be this rotten!


Photobucket
Yes, that's a temper tantrum, folks!
Always - I think he and his brother are just the sweetest things in the world!

Photobucket


Head on over to Mackey Madness and check out some more awesome blogs!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You do not plan trips like that?!?!?!? I honestly thought I was the only person on the planet who did that! Y'all are going to have such an amazing time on your trip, especially celebrating mommy and her major accomplishment.

    Are you taking the NC and SC bar? I've heard some say that they did not but prep. Will that mean you will have to stop working to study? I'm so scared of tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Val! How did you get the "reply" option back on your blog...I can't find it anywhere! Oh yes, I love "planning" trips. I'm a regular on Expedia. I am a little nervous about taking the kids out of the country, but I do want to be that kind of parent who takes her kids to cool places. I am planning to try the NC bar first. My hubby and I jokingly say that if I don't pass the bar here, we can move to Alaska where he knows he can get a good job! Haha! I don't plan to stop working and will probably just take off a couple of weeks prior to the test. I just don't want to give up the job since who knows how long it will take to find another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents are taking the whole family on a trip sometime next year to celebrate their 40th anniversary. We've discussed some of those same places.

    I'm totally with you on taking your kids. I can't imagine leaving my kids at such a young age. We didn't even leave Spencer overnight until he was 3 and a half.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails