Monday, July 16, 2012

Boy Mom Bloghop 2012



Join the M.O.B. Society's Bloghop if you're a mom to a bouncing boy (or two or three or more).  I love finding other moms who are raising little men and dealing with the same issues as me.  I take my job raising my two little men very seriously!

Photobucket
Our family

Hi, I'm Sherry!  If you are joining me from the bloghop, welcome!  I am as open and honest as I can be on this ol' blog.  I love Jesus, my husband, and my children with all my heart.  I am a gentle and shy woman but don't mess with my babies, or I'll turn into Mama Bear on you.  Ha!  Seriously though, I know how tough it can be to raise boys.  I am trying to raise boys who are caring and compassionate and look out for each other and others.  We have a great time together, and there is never a dull moment when we are together.  My boys are 5 and 1.  Watching them learn to truly love each other has been the greatest blessing in my life.  I am a working mom who also attends law school at night...just one more year to go!  My 5 year old loves so many things...it is hard to keep up.  Right now, he is enjoying learning to read, preparing for kindergarten, playing several games on his Wii (Lego Star Wars, Mario Cart, and Mario Baseball are just a few), swimming although he needs swim lessons, and playing with his little brother.  My 1 year old loves playing with anything with wheels...or pretending that objects that don't have wheels are cars.  He drives his cars and trucks everywhere.  He still prefers crawling as his primary mode of transportation, but he can walk when we make him.

Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to getting to know you too!


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. such fun ages too! hopping over from MOB society God bless-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kelli! I'll visit you too!

      Delete
  2. You make me tired just thinking about working, going to school and having 2 kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well, my husband is doing a lot of the typical mommy tasks. Being a full-time SAHM is definitely a full-time job (and overtime too). Just one more year, and I hope I'll have more time to spend with my boys!

      Delete
  3. Wow - kids and night law school. You are a very determined woman. I love it. My son loves wheels, too. He loves to lay on the floor and watch them roll. :) stopping by from MOB. Blessings from Croatia: A Little R & R: www.littlerandr.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I love that this blog hop is letting me get to know people from all of the world literally! Thanks for stopping by, and I'll definitely repay the visit!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog through the blog hop! Thanks for your support and encouragement of our adoption! Great to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to gettign to know you better. :-) You have a beautiful family and may God bless you always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, and you are very welcome!

      Delete
  6. You sound busy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying Hi! Your little guys are SO adorable! (You don't have to tell them I said adorable, how about... mighty and brave?) And yes, our eldest sons sound VERY similar! My husband jokes about how hard Will's life is going to be with his OCD tendencies, lol, but I secretly love that anytime we play with the wedgits all the buildings have to be identical and in a perfectly straight line across the floor... AND it is SO nice that when I ask him to clean up, he puts everything in the right bucket, basket, shelf, whatever. Unlike my daughter, who is like her daddy, and thinks if you can't SEE it then it must be CLEAN, and has who knows what hiding under her bed, behind shelves, and in her closet, lol! And I can only hope and pray that my little guys can have a loving and close relationship! I am not close with any of my siblings, and it makes me very sad, so we have really tried to instill the importance of real friendship between our children and not just "putting up with each other" or "being nice". Will is really good with babies, and so I am hoping he will take to his little brother well and love him. I think he will - he already talks about chasing him and punching him, so that's a good sign right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I bet he'll give plenty of hugs and kisses along with those playful chases and punches. Haha! Evan has been "teaching" Brody to fight since Brody was just a few weeks old, and one of Brody's first giggles was brought on by those antics. I actually caught that on video posted it on here somewhere. Haha!

      Delete
  7. hi, sherry! thanks for stopping by on the blog hop. you have two beautiful boys! you are waaaay busier than me, esp with law school on top of work on top of home. Yikes! may God bless you richly in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the blog hop! SO nice to meet other moms with little boys. Boys are so much fun to raise but they sure do make it tough sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Elisha! I enjoyed your blog too!

      Delete
  9. stopping in from the blog hop and it's so fun to read about your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are one busy mama! It is so nice to meet you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails