Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters #3

It's that time again!  Time to do the Friday dance, you say?  Um, no!  Just time to link up and write our letters.  So write yours and head on over to Ashley's blog to link up!  

Dear Evan:  I really wish you hadn't freaked out at the 4th of July fireworks.  You have always loved the fireworks shows in the past, and I really don't want to stop taking you.  But seriously, you FREAKED out and, quite frankly, acted like a baby.  Haha!  But I still love you.  Oh, and thank you for sending me a picture of these while I am at work and you and Daddy are at the movies eating my favorite candies.  :-P


Dear Husband:  Thank you for being a great Dad today and taking our little man to the movies to see the new Spiderman movie.  I know he is loving his special time with you.  

Dear Brody:  I love you and hope you always stay this sweet and cute!  



Dear Summer:  Please slow down.  With work and school, I really have so little time to enjoy you.  

Dear Charlotte Knights:  Wow! Really?  That was the best you could do for a home game on the 4th of July with your stands packed with fans?  Maybe you'll do better when your stadium is moved to uptown Charlotte.  

Dear Justice Scalia:  I think I am going to write my Judicial Process paper on you because, let's face it, you are the least boring of any of the Supreme Court Justices, and I think I can actually read your opinions without actually dying of boredom!  

Dear Friends and Followers:  Thanks for reading, but that's about all I got today!  I'll work on being more entertaining.  Have a great weekend!

Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry! I can relate with having a kid around freaking out about fireworks. Thankfully, this year my little sister actually didn't cover her ears and scream this year. Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what is up with kids just randomly changing their minds about things. Spencer has always loved swimming. This summer he said he hates it and refused to go to lessons (we worked through it though- I think he didn't trust his teacher).

    Re: your comment on my blog. Our kids have so many similarities! The age difference, but also, Spencer is still wearing 24 month/2T shorts. I cleaned out his dresser in April and was excited to put some stuff in storage, but everything still fit so well that I couldn't. I can totally see my kids (4 years 3 months apart) sharing clothes next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Evan didn't enjoy the fireworks. I wonder what was going on with the little buddy? Poor guy. Did Brody get to tag along too?

    Do the boys' personalities stay similar when they get older as they are when they're little? I wish I had a little crystal ball so I could see what Oliver was going to be like in a few years. I've never been around little boys before!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! Natalie and Valerie, I respond on your blogs so you'll get them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails