Monday, October 1, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #14

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

Man, these Monday lovings really seem to be coming faster every week.  I can't believe this is number 14.  Although it isn't the most pleasant Monday and the weather is dreary and wet, I always have plenty of things to love.  Of course, having some super cute and fun little guys does help a lot with that.

Loving that Fall is in the air!

Photobucket

Loving little boys having fun at My Gym celebrating a special friend's birthday.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Happy Birthday, Levi!

Loving little boys who want to wear Daddy's shoes!

Photobucket


Loving doing the Frankenstein dance.

Photobucket


Loving these turkey heads!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Loving little boys who love walking around Lowe's just like little men.

Photobucket



Loving little boys who love riding the "tractors."

Photobucket
Brody - 17 months


And comparing them to pictures like this:

Photobucket
Evan - 2 years


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You don't have a link today :( And I wrote my first "What I'm Lovin' Monday" post. Oh well. Go here: http://daveandnatasha.blogspot.ca/2012/10/what-im-lovin-monday.html to check it out.

    And that picture of Brody at Lowe's is soooo cute! I'm lovin' THAT today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do the linky just for you, Natasha! Hehe! :-)

      Delete
  2. I have a lot of posts to catch up on reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And writing! I know how hard it is to come back from vacation. Sounds like Oregon was a blast!

      Delete
  3. Fun! Your weekends look eerily similar to ours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read yours...you are so right. We are busy folks! But hey, that's what it means to live life and not just blog about it, right?

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails