Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Massacre in the Neighborhood

So when we got home yesterday evening after a fun-filled day at the farm, we were surprised to see that a tragedy had occurred at one of our neighbor's houses.  Police had already been on the scene to investigate and had left their yellow caution tape (do police actually use "caution" tape or crime scene tape?) around the scene.  It must have happened very recently because they still hadn't removed the body.  Freaky!  Wonder if this has been ruled a homicide or an accident?  Did his wife find out he was cheating and freak out and chase him down with the lawn mower?  Or is this the preferred killing method of a new serial killer?  For whatever reason, we locked our doors good last night!  Ha!

Photobucket
Poor dude!  And I'm not sure what the toilet paper is about.  Is this the killer's signature? 

Photobucket
Oh my, couldn't they have at least removed the lawn mower from on top of the victim.  Of course, I am sure it will be gruesome to see the damage those sharp blades did.  *Shudder* 

Photobucket
It was definitely a direct hit!  We no longer just have to be afraid of axe murderers on halloween anymore!  

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is great!!!! You live in a crazy neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It really isn't crazy...it is actually very family friendly. I could probably tell you right where it is and you'd know if you know Charlotte. I think these people had a crazy party last night though...the weird thing is they took down the decorations already. I mean, really? You couldn't leave it until after Halloween? Haha!

      Delete
  2. Death by lawn mower. That is a new one. I love outdoor Halloween decorations. I do a lot of inside decorating, but haven't ever wanted to put the $$$ into outside decorating. I'm kind of the same way for Christmas. I guess I'm afraid people will steal or damage it.

    This "crime scene" is very motivating though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea! Although I must admit that it would be hard to explain to Sam. And I love how you blogged about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I meant about my last sentence is now that you actually did a post about but but the style in which your post was written. Sorry that wasn't clear.

      Delete
    2. sigh. "Not" not "now."

      Obviously I need more sleep.

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails