Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Fall Sunday

Oh Sunday, why don't we see more of you?  You are a day of rest, a day of recovery, and a day of memory making.  Why can't we make Wednesday a Sunday too?  I could really use more days like you.  Today was a pretty typical Sunday.  We wake up about 8:30 or 9:00, eat breakfast, play for a little while, get ready for church, arrive at church (albeit we are usually a little late), receive the spiritual nourishment we always need, go out for Sunday lunch, head home to take afternoon naps/catch up on weekly homework and assignments/watch whatever sporting event is being broadcast (this depends on each family member), and then spend our evening together before going to bed and preparing for another difficult week.  Today was a pretty typical Sunday with a little extra Fall fun thrown in.

Photobucket
The boys are ready for church.

Photobucket
It was a pink day!

Photobucket
I love that they are sitting the same way with their hands folded the same.  

Photobucket
Me and my handsome boys

Photobucket
I love them so.  

Photobucket
Real men wear pink!  

Photobucket
Daddy tickling Brody to get his smiles. 

Photobucket
I love them!

Photobucket
It's a full load on the way to eat lunch after church with all the boys. 

Photobucket
Brody enjoying his afternoon nap on Mommy's bed. 

Photobucket
Big brother went to our neighborhood's pumpkin painting event while Brody slept. 

Photobucket
My budding little artist. 

Photobucket
Daddy was not very creative with his pumpkin and only used one color. 

Photobucket
Very nice use of colors.  

Photobucket
Yes, Daddy had to use his pumpkin to support his Wolfpack who won another game yesterday!

Photobucket
Evan showing off his pumpkin.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The pictures on the brick steps are lovely. I love the pink shirts and the flowers. We have family pictures taken when Spencer was 2. We all wore pink, and they came out so nice.

    Evan's pumpkin is great. I love it when they leave a long stem on the pumpkin. Eddie should take some lessons from Evan. Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love pink on guys. That was actually their Easter shirts although they wore them with preppy navy and white striped ties then. We always do family pictures at Easter when we're all dressed up. Yes, Eddie needs painting lessons!

      Delete
  2. I love the picture of you and the boys on the steps. And I really like the idea of painting pumpkins -- much less messy than carving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Eddie and I will do the carving although I can't wait to show Brody what's inside a pumpkin. He'll love it! Evan is my never wants to get his hands dirty kid, but Brody doesn't care. :-)

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails