Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Nostalgia

I love dressing my kids up for a fun night of trick or treating fun.  I have been able to somewhat dictate what Evan wears for Halloween up to this point, but this year, his choice won out.  He'll make a cute little red ninja (idea from one of his favorite new shows, Ninjago).  Ah, boys!  Here's what we've done in the past:

2007

Photobucket
A Thumb Sucking Silly Monkey

2008

Photobucket
Quite possibly the cutest pirate ever!

Photobucket
And probably my most favorite picture of Evan.  He was such a character!

2009

Photobucket
My cute little magical dragon.  We just tried this costume on Brody, and it swallowed him but looked so cute.  He has figured out how to "roar" too!

2010

Photobucket
Who doesn't love Buzz Lightyear?  He had to have a super galactic weapon too. 

2011

Photobucket
My pirate and parrot duo!

Stay tuned for more cuteness this year!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I may have to copy this idea closer to Hallowe'en. I love the retrospective! And that first Evan pirate picture is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails