Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A little disappointed

Wednesday night is my early night to get home to my kids.  I only have one two hour class that last until 8:00 so I am usually home by 8:30.  My sweet boys are usually still awake at that time and are waiting for some mommy cuddling time.  I also enjoy getting to have reading time with Evan.  When I arrived home tonight, I was met at the door by this sweet little smiling face saying "ma":

Photobucket
I didn't actually get a picture tonight, but he was wearing pajamas so you get the picture.  

I was ecstatic to see my littlest man and picked him up to cuddle him, but there was someone missing.  Apparently, my biggest baby was exhausted from a long day at school and passed out at 6:30.

I guess kindergarten takes a lot out of a kid. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry you didn't get your Evan-time tonight :( The picture of him sleeping is very sweet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the last pic of E sleeping - priceless! I know what it means to miss out on the late night snuggles, cos there are days in the week I have to work late, and by the time I get home, it's to two snoring boys! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, it is so hard to miss so much time with them! But I try to think positively and think that I'm really only missing a couple of hours at night than if I just worked full-time. With just working, I'd get home about 6 and the kids would be getting ready for bed by 8. Just one more year though and hopefully we'll have more time together! *Sigh*

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh. How cute is that sleeping picture of Evan?! Sorry you missed out on the time with him, but it probably wouldn't have been quality time if he was that tired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he has got to start taking afternoon naps again. Kindergarten is tiring him out!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails