Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters #1

Again, I am back to share more information about my current thoughts and feelings as I have vowed to learn to share more.  Trust me, it is a learning process. I am linking up with this lovely blog to write my letters of the week.  



Dear Husband:  Wow, you really know how to make a girl feel special not only on her anniversary but everyday!  The two dozen sticky notes you left in my car were just the beginning.  Then, you showed up at my work to take me to lunch.  Then, you had the kids fed and our picnic style dinner packed when I got home so that we could spend a nice evening at the pool.  Then, my chocolate covered strawberries arrived from Shari's Berries so that I could enjoy those in bed.  Haha!  You're the best!

Dear Evan:  I really love hearing you tell me all about your experiences at Vacation Bible School this week and about the Bible stories you've learned.  I always love hearing about your day...it makes my day!  I also love hearing lots of kids calling you by name when we go to our neighborhood pool.  It makes my heart happy that you are making friends and that other kids notice how sweet and nice you are.  

Dear Brody:  I love that you smile so big for me when I walk in the door and that you will start whining if I don't go over and love on you and pick you up.  I love that you really love playing in the water.  I also love that people that you meet when Mommy and Daddy aren't with you tell me how they love how sweet and quiet you are.  Haha!  You are a pretty quiet baby, but we know that you really do come alive and "talk" a lot when you are happy.  I also love that you love music.  When a music video you like comes on Nick Jr., you just watch it and get this cute little smile on your face and then you occasionally start trying to dance and bounce up and down.  I also love how crazy wild you get at night after your bath.  Haha!  You are like a wild animal escaped from a cage!  

Dear Summer:  I am so glad you are here and hope you won't leave too soon.  We are trying our best to enjoy you and our family time at the pool.  Thank you for the warm weather this week that warmed up the pool water.  Just don't go into the triple digits on us, and we'll be okay. 

Dear Grandma, Uncle Floyd, and Aunt Lorraine:  I am seriously so excited that you are visiting us in July.  I can't wait for you to meet Brody and see all the kids.  We love you bunches!

Dear Cate:  I am so excited that you are one year old now!  This year went so quickly though.  Please slow down and don't grow up so fast.  It makes my heart so happy when you and Brody play together too.  We love you!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've opened up to all of us. Your hubby definitely sounds like a keeper!! What a wonderful anniversary. Imagine what he'll do next year!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Who knows? Since I'll be so freakin' busy and scared to death study for the bar exam. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet, sweet husband. lucky you! :) found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lissa for reading and following! I think I'll keep him. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails