Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas from Farmville!

Yes, we are Farmville and Facebook addicts! Don't judge! At least we aren't in denial. We may be addicts, but my friend David is an even bigger addict (along with his Mom and Dad)! He sent me the funniest rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas that I told him I had to post here for others to enjoy! You may also like his page because he is an excellent photographer and really has a great collection from his travels!



On the 12th Day of Christmas, Farmville gave to me:

12 Clumsy Reindeer

11 Luminary Fences

10 Giant Candy Canes

9 Colored Soldiers

8 Strings of Lights

7 Lighted Hedges

6 Giant Snowflakes

5 LONELY BULLS!

4 Different Calves

3 Elf Gnomes

2 Snowmen

and a gift to put under my tree!


All those days and they still couldn't give me a Nativity Scene!





And my addition to the Farmville Christmas was my lovely Christmas tree:





And since we really want some snow but haven't gotten any, here is the snowman from my farm:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails