Saturday, December 5, 2009

Evan Thinks He Can Dance!

Video: This is by far the funniest video we have ever taken of Evan. We have never seen him put on a show like this before. It was so spontaneous that we didn't have time to get the camera out so this video is poor quality since it was taken on our cell phone. I think you will still get the picture though. We were at the beach and had just left Joe's Crab Shack. As we exited the restaurant into the foyer, the music was very loud, and the song that was playing was "Wild Wild West." The floor was wooden so I think Evan thought it was a dance floor because he just started breaking it down! He had some moves, and we have no idea where he got them. Check it out!


2 comments:

  1. I don't blame Evan one bit for busting a move! I love that song. This video is hysterical :) Ha ha ha! Thanks for alerting me to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I guess he does have pretty decent taste in music. :-)

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails