Friday, October 4, 2013

Our Fall Bucket List


To hold ourselves accountable, I have made the following list of activities we would like to enjoy this Fall season:


  • Visit a pumpkin patch
  • Go apple pickin'
  • Drink hot apple cider
  • Roast marshmallows and make s'mores
  • Bake a homemade apple pie, pecan pie, and pumpkin pie (I love all three!)
  • Buy pumpkins and mums for the front porch
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Visit (get lost in) a corn maze
  • Go on a hayride
  • Take pictures jumpin' in leaves
  • Give thanks for all we have
  • Take a drive to look at the changing leaves
  • Go trick-or-treating

What are your plans for Fall?

 photo nametab_zps32a557cc.jpg

7 comments:

  1. These are all great! I think all those are on our list, as well as make a fall wreath with Payton, do some leave painting with Addi & Karsyn, and take Evan to atleast one more high school football game. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did manage to make a new wreath although the boys didn't help me. Haha! Leaf painting sounds fun, and we need to take Evan to a high school football game as we've been thinking of doing that for awhile.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to go apple picking with the kids but don't know where there is an orchard here. I'm along the coast of NC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Trish! You can try searching here for pick your own farms in your area of NC: http://www.pickyourown.org/NCcoastal.htm
      I lived in eastern NC most of my life but can't think of any apple orchards. I think there are lots of berry farms in that area. I'd be interested if you find some. Of course, it is nice if you are able to drive to the mountains for the day when all the leaves are changing color (that isn't really happening as early this year due to all the rain we had this summer).

      Delete
  3. I think I'll just borrow your list because it sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo, I bet ya'll have great orchards up there, don't you? Am I mistaken or is the landscape in your area of Canada a little like our foothills/mountains...higher elevations, cooler temps (although it was pretty warm yesterday), lots of trees and farmland? I want to go pick some of those saskatoons soon!

      Delete
  4. Awesome list. I think I'm going to steal the entire thing. And now I want pie and roasted marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails