Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mustache Fun

Oh my silly boys!  Evan got a little fake mustache in his birthday party goody bag, and he and daddy had to get silly of course.  The pictures speak for themselves!

 photo mustache1_zps7634db51.jpg
He needs a red mustache! 

 photo mustache2_zpsff10c594.jpg
Brody without a mustache.

 photo mustache3_zpsc7fbb3c2.jpg
And Brody with a mustache.  I just couldn't resist adding one using picmonkey to see how he looked.  

 photo mustache4_zpse28eabc9.jpg
I love Brody's squished up face.

 photo mustache5_zpsf5488bd6.jpg
Sweet boys. 

 photo mustache6_zpscb2e152a.jpg
And a really silly daddy!

 photo mustache7_zps3f6a5edc.jpg
Daddy was posing for Evan the photographer. 

 photo mustache8_zps0e22bec4.jpg
I guess he was pretending he was wearing glasses. 
I guess they'll be wearing Duck Dynasty beards next!

 photo nametab_zps32a557cc.jpg

2 comments:

  1. How funny! Your boys sure know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love Brody's squished up face and Eddie looks handsome with a dark coloured mustache! Ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails