Thursday, October 10, 2013

One Big Truth


I am linking up with Courtney today to share in this beautiful testimony of what God has taught me.  God has definitely taught me a lot lately about leaning on Him when my strength isn't enough...which it very often isn't!  I just love the idea of so many people coming together to share their "stories" about what God has done for them or taught them.  I think we all have a story to tell!  What's yours?

Here's my before and after picture of my #onebigtruth:




So what is my one big truth?  I am discovering that what I thought was impossible (continuing to live my life after losing one of my precious little ones) is possible with God when we lean on him and find our strength in him and in his amazing love and grace!

 photo nametab_zps32a557cc.jpg

9 comments:

  1. oh sherry. what an image and then picture of strength. you are so awesome to share this. proud of you. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Courtney! What a great link up! :-)

      Delete
  2. You have learned to live again with so much grace and strength! I know it's been hard, but I can see what the Lord is doing in your life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement, Tracy!

      Delete
  3. Sherry -- this is beautiful and so are you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So grateful he never leaves us. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend! So thankful for our special day to remember our babies this week! Love ya!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails