Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Fun #1 ~ Car Wash

After I created my Summer Bucket List, my husband decided to immediately get started on the list and employed the boys to help him wash the car.  It was in serious need of a good washing.  I really should have taken a "before" picture, but I guess I would have been too embarrassed to share  it.  Evan has helped Daddy wash cars and loves it, but I think Brody definitely had more fun this time.  Evan spent a lot of his time complaining about being cold from getting sprayed with the water hose.  Seriously, doesn't he grasp the concept that it is fun to get sprayed off with cold water on a hot summer day?

 photo carwash2_zps1c9113ff.jpg
Evan enjoyed controlling the water hose. 

 photo carwash3_zpsebb1ee9e.jpg
While Brody enjoyed helping daddy wash. 

 photo carwash4_zpsb4a7cd88.jpg
He does love to help clean lately and will get a wipe or cloth and just start wiping any surface in the house. 

 photo carwash5_zps7e851ac5.jpg
Brody really liked the tire brush. 

 photo carwash6_zpsa1c5165f.jpg
He thought it was a nifty hair brush too. Silly kid!

 photo carwash7_zps1d703a7f.jpg
And then when Daddy sprayed them with the hose, guess who ran away?

 photo carwash8_zpsad305907.jpg
And guess who just laughed and loved it?

 photo carwash9_zpsfb212ce3.jpg
Evan then just wanted to go warm himself in the sun. 

 photo carwash10_zpsbf3e0821.jpg
While Brody decided his firetruck also needed washing. 

 photo carwash11_zps0e4d5d6d.jpg
Ladies, this is a hardworking man!

 photo carwash12_zpsf395ad16.jpg
Getting more soap on his rag. 

 photo carwash13_zps03ab908f.jpg
My sweet little working man. 
 photo namebutton_zps1d38d77c.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Gosh I wish mine would wash my car! I'm lucky if I can get them to take the trash out and to the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll add that to our summer list. Brody washing his firetruck is too much cuteness. That little guy seems like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay seriously -- Sam would be hanging out with Evan, either controlling the hose so he didn't get wet or running far away from it and Rachel would be helping Brody wash the car and getting wet to her heart's content. Craziness :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails