Thursday, June 13, 2013

Our Summer Bucket List

I decided I needed some inspiration for things to do this summer with the kids.  Yes, I know there will be a new baby, but I cannot let my other two kids sit in the house all summer and not do anything fun.  Luckily, Daddy will be home with us too so we will all get to have some fun!  I think most of the things on this list are things we can all enjoy doing together while staying close to home and with very little expense.


What is on your list of fun things to do in the summer?

 photo namebutton_zps1d38d77c.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, you sort of inspire me with all you summer fun posts. Gotta make the most of time this summer! :-)

      Delete
  2. Fun! I was thinking about Michael and Spencer doing a "camping trip" in the backyard, but they'd have to wait until about October. It's much too hot, even at night, to do it here in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it actually might be too hot here too...and humid. We'll see. I know Evan and Spencer will love it whenever they do it. :-)

      Delete
  3. What a great list! Your kids are so lucky to have a mama who cares so much, even when there will be a new baby around. Sounds like you guys will have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a fun, and do-able, bucket list! Good job.

    And now I'm tempted to make Dave and Sam sleep out in the yard one night :) Ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh, I don't know if Dave will thank me or not for this idea, but I am sure Sam would love it! I think Eddie was so excited about the list he has already jumped on board and started tackling some of it...car washing, movie night, etc. He'd probably have done more if weather permitted. Evan's schedule is busy this week with going to vacation bible school with his cousins and going to swim lessons.

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails