Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Daddy's Day!

Father's Day started out like most of our Sundays...with the sounds of laughter as Eddie and the boys played downstairs.  They always make me a little jealous with the fun they have together.  Of course, they do try to include me in their fun as well, and I just love watching them together.  Evan and Brody gave Daddy this cute printable in which Evan answered the questions about his Daddy.  He did a really good job.  Then, we went to church together and lunch afterwards.  To tell you the truth, I can't remember where we ate lunch that day.  *Sigh*  That's why I hate getting behind on posting.  However, I did capture some sweet pictures of my boys together to remember the day.

 photo dad1_zps9e197a95.jpg
Evan really does know his daddy pretty well although he was almost in trouble when he said daddy's favorite color was blue.  He realized his mistake quickly.  Daddy is a big NC State fan!

 photo dad6_zpsf19b2b60.jpg
And yet, look what color my handsome boys are wearing.  Haha!  They do it for me.  

 photo dad5_zpsd45ba08e.jpg
Daddy wanted to put one on each shoulder to show his He-man like strength, but Evan wasn't having that.  He used to love riding on Daddy's shoulders but now he is terrified. 

 photo dad4_zps09115281.jpg
Not sure why Brody was doing the more sign, but he was.  He must have been hungry. 

 photo dad2_zps339b936c.jpg
But these are probably my favorite pictures.  The boys love getting piggy back rides from Daddy. 

 photo dad3_zps9331784d.jpg
All smiles!
 photo namebutton_zps1d38d77c.jpg

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love those last two pictures! Great memeories for those boys when they get older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Father's Day! Evan's answers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that printable. I am totally pinning that for next year! Ha :) And I love watching fathers and their children interact. And don't be jealous Sherry -- they have their own special ways of interacting with you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails