Monday, November 5, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday #18

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

It is another glorious Monday and the start to another long week.  After finishing my lovely test on Saturday, we salvaged the remainder of our weekend enjoying some fun outdoors as the weather was pretty pleasant.  Daddy needed to blow/rake some more leaves that were killing the new grass he had planted so that gave us the opportunity for some leaf pile jumping.

Loving playing in the leaves!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Loving leaves in hair!

Photobucket


Loving brothers!

Photobucket


Loving cousins who join in the fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the leaf lovin'!

    And I hope you feel good about how your exam went. I was thinking of you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely had a blast!

      Well, it is a pretty tricky multiple choice exam, but the good news is that it isn't the end of the world if I don't pass, and I can take it again for very little cost. It isn't quite as big a deal as the bar exam although I will need to pass it in order to practice law in most states. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh I have so wanted photos just like what you got... kids playing in the leaves. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a ton more that I have to go through before posting on here for memories sake. This was just a "teaser." Ha! They always have fun playing in the leaves together...even last year when Brody was only six months old.

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails