Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall Wrap Up

Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow and then the Christmas preparations will be starting thereafter, I figured I needed to add these last Fall memories to the collection.  We are so "lucky" that our yard is full of trees that allow us to have plenty of leaves to play in.  I do feel especially lucky that I don't have to rake them since my husband kindly volunteers his skills with the leaf blower.  I have so many "fond" memories from childhood of raking leaves until painful blisters developed on my hands.  *Sigh*  I guess this is just one more thing to be thankful for, huh?  Daddy kindly blows all the leaves into piles for us to jump and play in and then mulches them for use in our existing beds around trees and shrubbery.  The boys especially enjoy this little "tradition."

Photobucket
Evan, of course, didn't mind jumping right in.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Silly boy!

Photobucket
Brody was a little skeptical at first.

Photobucket
But he warmed up quickly.

Photobucket
Sweetly offering Mommy a leaf he found. 

Photobucket
Brody thought Evan's big jumps were hilarious.

Photobucket
I thought he was going to land on his brother a couple of times.

Photobucket
Big smiles.

Photobucket
So happy. 

Photobucket
He didn't even mind when big brother threw huge handfuls of leaves on his head. 

Photobucket
Big brother kindly brushed all the leaves off. 

Photobucket
Before doing it again.

Photobucket
Yep, that big pile went on his head.  At least Brody was smart enough to bend his head down and close his eyes. 

Photobucket
And they just laughed and laughed!

Photobucket
Silly baby!

Photobucket
Little sweetie

Photobucket
The best smiles

Photobucket
Buried in the leaves together

Photobucket
Trying for one picture of them both looking at the camera.

Photobucket
Love that silly boy.

Photobucket
The cousins came over, but Cate was the only one who cooperated for pictures. 

Photobucket
Sweet Cate loved the leaves!

Photobucket
And the swing too!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So want photos like these but it's hard when my step-daughter is only over every other weekend and I swear our weekends are packed. I love these though!! So glad you got them!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing in the leaves pictures. I don't think I got any this year which is kind of sad but most of our fall days were rainy and on the nice days we were away from home. Next year...

    These are really great pictures! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails