Friday, October 31, 2014

Trunk or Treating

Last weekend, the boys enjoyed getting to wear their costumes and get a head start on filling their candy buckets at Brody's school trunk or treat.  So many people came out to open their car trunks, decorate them, and hand out candy to our little ones so we were very thankful.  The boys were a big hit in their costumes, especially with the over 30 crowd.  Haha!  I admit this may be my favorite of any of their costumes so far.  Now, if I could have just gotten Eddie to dress as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, I would be completely satisfied.

 photo Halloween1_zps7366b66c.jpg
Yep, they were our cute Ghostbuster duo this year!

 photo Halloween2_zpsafe563b9.jpg
Brody enjoyed seeing some of his school friends dressed up.

 photo Halloween3_zpsc81454ad.jpg
I was just thankful that Evan's costume came with an inflatable proton pack as making one costume was plenty for me.  

 photo Halloween4_zps93effda6.jpg
A ghost, a mermaid, and a monkey...that sounds like the making of an interesting book or movie. 

 photo Halloween5_zps4c4fcff9.jpg
Little ghost getting some treats.

 photo Halloween6_zps8800a381.jpg
I just love them. 

 photo Halloween7_zps95001d58.jpg
Ghostbuster Evan leaving his ghost behind.

 photo Halloween8_zps09654c9c.jpg

 photo Halloween9_zpsa023222e.jpg
Brody is just too cute of a ghost to get busted. 
Happy Halloween, ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. I love their costumes. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love their costumes. How creative!! What a fabulous idea for safe trick or treating. I love all of the pictures you share. :) Hope you guys had a great time last night and mom and dad were able to get some candy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a great Halloween! I love the costumes. I am also pregnant and am 19 weeks along. We will find out the gender of Baby #3 next week and I can't wait! :) I always love finding new "friends," esp those that I have things in common with. I look forward to following along in this journey we call life! :) Lana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable. I love the ghostbusters costumes! I saw somebody else had their kids dressed up as ghostbusters, but now I can't remember who it was. I love that everything we liked as kids is back!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails