Monday, November 3, 2014

22 Weeks

 photo Week22_zpsbfcd4f1b.jpg
Sunday, November 2, 2014

 photo Week222_zps657de861.jpg


 photo family1_zpsada4abab.jpg
Since we all wore our blue for Mattox, we decided a family picture was needed.

 photo family2_zps6705a60d.jpg
Just me and my 3 boys.

Weight Gain:  I go back to the doctor this week so I will get an update then but still not concerned as I have a great appetite and no nausea.     

Maternity Clothes:  Yep.  The fall weather and rapidly decreasing temperatures have necessitated more warmer maternity clothes and pants.  

Sleep:  I am  still sleeping okay although in the last week, I have been finding it increasingly difficult to get comfortable and shift from one side to the other a lot.  I still get soreness in my back and hips from sleeping on my side that I alleviate with a pillow between my knees. 

Best Moment of this week: Still finding a steady heartbeat and starting to feel some good kicks now.  The kicks are all very low mostly on my left side where I think his feet are.  In the last two ultrasounds, he seemed to like to stretch out his long legs so I assume he is kicking me with those little feet.  I don't feel most of the flutters and movements in the center of my belly because I assume the anterior placenta is cushioning most of those movements.  

Movement:  Definitely some kicks now mostly when I am lying down and all really low on my left side where his little feet are stretched out.   

Food cravings:  I am still just enjoying food right now and can eat almost anything.  I did enjoy a big cheeseburger this weekend, and I think I am craving meat more than anything.  I have been feeling very tired the last few days (like I can't keep my eyes open if I sit or lie down for a moment) and actually had a dizzy spell this morning which I think may be a sign of needing some extra iron like I did with Brody.  I am taking this all as a good sign of another big, healthy baby boy who is just taking more nutrients to grow.  

Food Aversions: Nothing.  I seem to like it all.  

What I miss:  I think what I miss most is the peace of mind that comes with pregnancies when you have never suffered a loss.  Most people really take that for granted. 

Gender:  Another adorable baby boy.  Should be lots of fun! 

Symptoms:  Still mostly hunger, tiredness, and some light nausea usually brought on by gagging or bad smells.  

What I'm looking forward to:  Just making it through the next 16 to 18 weeks safely and holding our sweet little baby in our arms and hearing those first cries! 

Dear Baby Mattox,

We are so excited to see and feel you growing bigger and stronger.  We can't wait for you to join this crazy zoo.  You are going to be so loved by your big brothers and mommy and daddy too of course!  

Love, 
Mommy

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if Mattox needs you to eat a big cheeseburger, then you eat a big cheeseburger. And maybe chase it with some iron pills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that this pregnancy is going so well for you! I totally understand the sleeping issue. I feel like all I do is toss and turn all night. I need to try the pillow trick. With Lydia I used a body pillow, but it was so big it was hard to turn over and I do that a lot! :) Happy Tuesday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super happy that all is going well! Praise Jesus. Oh how my heart wants so badly to be in the same city with you. We would have so much fun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the family picture all in blue. And Sherry, I pray for you and Baby Mattox every day. I know it seems like forever until he will be here and I pray you have peace of mind and heart as you wait.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails