Tuesday, November 18, 2014

24 Weeks

 photo Week24_zps75daf5c1.jpg
Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weight Gain:  Still looking good here at last check up with a few pounds gained, great appetite, and no nausea. 

Maternity Clothes:  Yep, but this crazy cold weather we are having is making me want to stay in bed in my pajamas all day!  

Sleep:  Still a little hard to get comfortable and need to shift from one side to the other a lot. 

Best Moment of this week: Feeling a lot more kicks now.  I think baby is moving up more and not sitting quite as low.  That is better although I think it is making my heartburn worse.  Still finding a steady and strong heartbeat.  

Movement:  Definitely some kicks now.   

Food cravings:  I am still just enjoying food right now and can eat almost anything.  I enjoyed some yummy Krispy Kreme doughnuts this week.  Actually, I am about to enjoy another one or two for breakfast!   

Food Aversions: Nothing.  I seem to like it all although everything gives me some heartburn or reflux.  Nothing some milk or a Zantac can't handle though.   

What I miss:  I think what I miss most is the peace of mind that comes with pregnancies when you have never suffered a loss.  Most people really take that for granted. 

Gender:  Another adorable baby boy.  Should be lots of fun! 

Symptoms:  Still mostly hunger, tiredness, and some light heartburn/reflux.

What I'm looking forward to:  Just making it through the next 14 to 16 weeks safely and holding our sweet little baby in our arms and hearing those first cries! 

Dear Baby Mattox,

Yay!  You are getting so much bigger and stronger now that we can feel you moving.  We are a couple more weeks closer to meeting you and so very excited.  Get ready for lots of kisses and hugs!

Love, 
Mommy

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything is going so well. I am so excited for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is still going well. I actually have a few KK doughnuts sitting on the counter for breakfast in the morning! I guess great (especially pregnant) minds think alike! :) Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're starting to feel more kicks now. Keep kicking Mattox!

    Also, I've spent the past two days in pjs as well. It's been super cold here and I've been sick. Tomorrow my goal is to get dressed. We'll see how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have SWORN that I commented on this already. I certainly read it before. But I do not see my name above so I guess I was just dreaming. I can't believe you are well over the halfway point. It's going so fast. Well, maybe not for you, but certainly for those of us reading from afar.

    And good job on the donuts. Donuts are always advised during pregnancy. Ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails