Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's a...

 photo gender_zps5301dd57.jpg

Come on, I can't give it away with the post title or first picture, can I?  I have to make you read a little and build the suspense, right?  We actually wanted a little surprise this time for our little family finding out the gender.  Since we found out early by genetic testing, I knew I didn't want to be told over the phone so I requested that my doctor's office write the results on a piece of paper and put in an envelope for us to open together.  We had already had an ultrasound at 13 weeks which the boys also got to experience with us.  I picked up the results on a Friday so we went out to eat together that night and then headed to the mall to our favorite children's clothing store, Janie & Jack.  Janie & Jack always wraps purchases in very cute paper and boxes and gift bags whether it is a gift or not.  I had read another of my blog friends going to this same store for the same purpose and knew I wanted to do the same this time.  We all went into the store and picked some adorable boy and girl outfits.  Since the boy outfits are always cheaper that the girl's, we actually picked out two boy outfits to be the same price.  Then, we explained to the store clerk that we wanted her to open the envelope while we waited outside and then wrap the appropriate outfit and charge our card.  She was very knowledgeable and understanding.  We took our pretty wrapped box home to open together.

 photo gender3_zps1d534ebf.jpg


 photo gender5_zps275d9e59.jpg
A cute little girl outfit for another Spring/Summer baby. 


 photo gender4_zpsecf729d7.jpg
And boy outfits. Their summer clothes are currently on sale so it was nice to shop in the sale section.
 photo gender6_zpsb2638da4.jpg
The pretty little box!  Is it Janie or Jack?

 photo gender7_zps6de1b738.jpg
The boys are ready to find out!

 photo gender8_zpsed902ff5.jpg
Brody is all smiles for sure.  He loves opening presents.

 photo gender9_zpscec1b212.jpg

 photo gender10_zps21181091.jpg
And finally, they get to start.

 photo gender11_zps8b12edc2.jpg

 photo gender12_zpsaf25b0d0.jpg
Can you guess yet?

 photo gender13_zps76a478da.jpg

 photo gender1_zpsca1963a5.jpg


 photo gender14_zps63126162.jpg
We are so excited for another cute little boy to join our family.  I am just trying to figure out how we are going to afford to feed all these boys when they are teenagers.  We can't wait to meet our newest little man in a few more months! 

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! My guess was a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! My heart was beating a million beats a minute. I love the way that you did it. I have never heard of that way before and it is very unique. I love the cupcakes and the balloons in a box too, but this seemed very personal and just lovely for your family.

    So, another boy! What a lucky duck to have 2 awesome big brothers that can guide him in this world. Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats! I am so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun and congrats to you guys. I love how you found out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I am so excited with you. And I love the way you did it. That is so personal. Some of my closest friends are expecting their third boy any day now. She told me she'll have lots of sons to spoil her :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails