Monday, May 5, 2014

Blogging Update

Well, you may have noticed some changes around here lately.  I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to any of our blog friends and readers.  I hope you will continue following along on our journey.  Our previous blog address, oursweetlifeonline.com expired this week, and when we attempted to renew our registration, we could not find the google domain reseller where we purchased the domain last year.  Apparently, google made some changes a couple of months ago and has a whole new system for domain registration and management now.  Since our google domain reseller appears to be non-existent now, we would have to wait several weeks before we could attempt to purchase the same name through a different reseller at a much higher price.  I actually didn't feel that the name really adequately described what we are all about here so we decided to just give that name up and come up with something a little different.  In our home, we are about love.  Love as a couple, love as parents, love as children, love as friends, and love for our savior.  This whole blog tells the story of our love.  I hope you enjoy our new home here at www.oursweetlovestory.com.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 photo nametab_zps32a557cc.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Phew! I was worried when I couldn't find you! You were getting ready to get a Facebook message from me. =) I love the new name. I think it's way more fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Frustrating.

    On what may be a related note, I am not getting an email update when you leave a comment on my blog. I get email updates for everybody else, but not you. I have tried changing my settings and just checking on anything else simple I can think of, but the only way I see your comments is to go in and actually check my comments. Any thoughts? It started about 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I don't know what that problem could be except just google/blogger being dumb again. I know sometimes my new posts don't show up right away in people's blog lists on their blogs either. Blogger obviously is against me. Haha! I do still get e-mails for your comments so I don't know. I respond to your comments on the blog though since you don't have your e-mail set to allow replies. :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't notice you were missing but I had a bit of a bad week last week (as you've probably read by now) and was a little missing in blog world. I'm glad you're back, I'm sorry you had so much trouble, and I think your new name describes you all perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails