Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Gonna Be a Crazy Year...

I seriously think this year is going to be crazy with so many things happening for our family.  The Spring is definitely going to be a busy time.  Here are just some of the things we are looking forward to in the coming months:
  • Mommy finishing up what has been a grueling four years of law school and possibly preparing to take the bar in the summer.  Other events may dictate whether she chooses to take the bar exam in the Summer or waits until the following February.  She may just need a little break first.  
  • Evan turning 6 and Brody turning 2 within a month of each other.  Mommy loves throwing big birthday parties, but two in the space of a month is a little challenging.  We may have to combine this year.  
  • Mommy's graduation!
  • Possibly some job changes for Daddy in the future. 
  • Celebrating our 10th Anniversary! 
  • And lots of preparations for a little surprise that is coming soon!
Photobucket

What a year it's going to be!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Wait....really??? How exciting!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me with the last one. I have my guess...can't wait to see if I'm right!! :) I'm jumping up and down with my guess!!!!!!!

    Congrats on finishing law school. What a fabulous accomplishment.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh silly, stop jumping to conclusions,missy! ;-)

      Thanks a bunch!

      Delete
  4. I'm confused but I have a guess...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are kidding me. What is in that box? I'm dying over here. You had better post the follow up to this REALLY soon!

    Do you have a theme for the big double party yet? I think it's a great idea to have one big party instead of doing it twice so close together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience, grasshopper! ;-)

      Well, I just think I don't want to do a really big party this year, but I want it to be something special. I am thinking of doing a big family outing at the zoo maybe in April, but every time I've planned an outdoor party, the weather has not cooperated.

      Delete
  6. Oh how exciting! If I were you, I'd do the Bar exam and get it over with! ;) (and while it's still fresh in your mind!) I think I am guessing what that last one is, but I am going to wait for a reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, actually preparing for the bar exam is really nothing like law school and what you have learned. You pretty much start from scratch with a very intensive two to three month prep course. It is very intense, and I just think I am going to need a little break first. And again, you are jumping to conclusions. Hehe!

      Delete
  7. Oh so I don't feel toooooo bad if I'm a little confused by the picture and soooooo want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. After reading these comments, I think I jumped to conclusions....What's in the box.... I am not a patient friend...haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience is a virtue! ;-). News coming very soon!

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails