Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blessed Again!

So you want to know what's in this box?

Photobucket

Or maybe what's in this box?

Photobucket

The boys want to show you!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Evan was scratching his head and wondering what the pink balloons could mean.  Brody just loved the balloons!
Still wondering?

Photobucket
Evan was still wondering and looking for more clues in the box. 

Photobucket
Do those balloons give you a hint? 

Photobucket
Maybe something else in the box will help!
Photobucket
Evan found a baby doll, but Brody wasn't interested. 

Photobucket
And finally, they find pictures of the newest addition to the family. 

Photobucket
Evan trying to decipher the pictures by himself.

Photobucket
I just love Brody's face here!

Photobucket
Brody says, "Who cares about pictures!  We have balloons!!!"

Photobucket
The sweetest BIG brothers in the world! 

Photobucket
Mommy showing Brody his baby. 

Photobucket
He was pretty fascinated. 

Photobucket
He gave her kisses. 

Photobucket
And some love too!

Photobucket
Quite possibly my favorite picture of his face ever!

Photobucket
And finally getting to show Evan his new baby sister. 

Photobucket
He was so serious the whole time and wanted to know everything. 

Photobucket
Mommy and her sweet little men are ready to welcome a little pink into the house. 

Photobucket
Mommy at a little over 18 weeks. 

So yes, we are...

Photobucket

And yes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So will this little guy be ready?

Photobucket


Photobucket
He is going to enjoy getting lots of practice in the months ahead. 

Photobucket
And we think he may just be the most loving big brother in the world!

Photobucket
He's pretty excited!

Photobucket
And very fascinated too!
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Yay!! Little girls are SO fun! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am sure it will be a bit different than the boys, but I am sure it will be fun!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! I haven't seen a post from you in a while! How are you and all those sweet babies?

      Delete
  3. This is so exciting. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, girl! I can't wait to see more of Cece in the days ahead and see how Oliver likes his new sister! :-)

      Delete
  4. Aaahhhh!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and your family! A little girl will add a whole new dynamic, I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will be different. She'll have two big brothers to help take care of her though. ;-)

      Delete
  5. I love the way you "told" the boys...great memories were made! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl! That's what it's all about! :-)

      Delete
  6. We just got home and it looks like I need to send you a dress pattern!!!!!Squeeeee!!!! So excited with you!!! So for those of us who are math challenged, when are you due?!?!?! And Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm not sure about the dress making yet. I'd love to learn, but I just don't know if I have the skill. Ha! I'll post more details of course, but we are due around June 24th. That is a crazy busy month already as my two nieces are June babies. Of course, since I always have to be induced, it will just depend on how long my doctors make me wait. *Sigh*

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! I am so excited about Baby Girl Reese. She definitely has been blessed with excellent parents and role models. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNEW IT! I knew it that day that you were pinning all those girl bedroom ideas to your kids room board. And I definitely knew it when you totally ignored my comment asking if you had big news because your were pinning all those girl things. HA HA HA!

    Congratulations! This is huge! When are you due? Do you share names before the baby is here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly! I didn't even know it was a girl yet. I was just pinning a couple of things for ideas. I'll definitely share more details and plans! We are due around June 24th. I say around because I always go over and have to be induced so we'll see if my doctors make me wait again. *Sigh*

      Delete
  9. Oh how exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting...crazy...a little of both maybe? Haha! Thanks a bunch, girl!

      Delete
  10. Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this??

    Congrats!! How exciting for you all!! Your little girl will surely be LOVED to pieces! Love the pics of the boys! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren! Love and prayers to you!

      Delete
  12. So FUN! Congratulations, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely starting to be fun as I've already made a little dent in the beginning of her wardrobe. Love when those special packages show up in the mail! :-)

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails