Monday, December 10, 2012

What I'm Loving Monday #19

The Sweet Life of the Reeses

I think I need a pick-me-up this Monday.  I am lying here in my bed at home instead of at work just feeling crummy and trying to study for one of the two final exams I still have left to take this week.  Anyway, I figure I need a reminder of happier things more than anyone right now so here goes:

Loving little boys dressed in their matching holiday sweaters!

Photobucket


Loving little boys enjoying the magical glow of the Christmas tree!

Photobucket


Loving family Christmas pictures as we attempt to get that perfect Christmas card shot!

Photobucket


Loving little boys who love their new little cousin.

Photobucket


Loving that the husband and I finally got a date night this weekend to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II.  Thank you, Grandma and Aunt Naomi, for coming up and watching the boys for us this weekend!  The husband and I both agreed that this was the best of all the movies so far.  As a reader of the books, I appreciated how it brought out the details of the book.  Yes, I was a little angry at first at the "twist" that the movie took at the end, but it actually turned out to be a really good addition to the story without changing the ultimate ending.  If you haven't seen it yet, I hope that didn't give too much away!

Happy Monday, folks!  Hope mine only gets better from here!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Sherry. You can do this. I have faith in you and I am praying for you to have renewed concentration and focus as you study for, and write these last two exams. And I hope you feel better soon. Go Sherry!!!

    And those are some sweet things to love this Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Natasha! Your kind thoughts and prayers are definitely appreciated! I'll breath a little easier for a few weeks after this Thursday is over. :-)

      Delete
  2. I want to see it but I haven't seen part I so I have to hold off :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read the books? Yeah, you should probably watch the first one since it ends so abruptly and the second one picks up where first ended. Happy movie watching! :-)

      Delete
  3. Aww the boys are sooo sweet!! Hang in there! Keep looking up! God is right there with you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails